Zudena is another representative of the PDE5 inhibitors ubiquitously used in contemporary urology. It is commonly used for the therapy and prevention of erectile dysfunction. The pills contain udenafil – a reverse inhibitor of the phosphodiesterase-5, which is responsible for filling the penis with blood. This active ingredient has a range of recently introduced advantages the most notable of which are more rapid absorption (30-60 minutes) and increased half-life (starting from 10 to 12 hours,
Active Ingredient: udenafil
Availability: In Stock (38 packages)
Zudena is an advanced therapeutic agent generally targeted at a symptomatic treatment of the numerous forms of impotence. The drug interacts with a group of compounds (PDE 5 enzymes) responsible for the normal beginning and performing of the erectile function. The medication’s general tolerability, long-lasting safety, and specificity of action are high enough to justify its use in various groups requiring both efficient solutions and low-risk medications.
How to take
- The dose suitable for the early phases of treatment rarely exceeds 100 mg taken regardless of the meals. The dosing regimen may be altered by a professional physician.
- All changes of the therapeutic regimen schedule are prohibited. You must not alter the dose on your own, or take it more frequently than expected. Always adhere to the treatment schedule proposed by your doctor.
- Do NOT ingest the medicine more than one time per day.
- Avoid taking the pill together with therapeutic agents or substances that may interact with its main ingredient.
- Wash the pill down with a glass of water without chewing it.
- Avoid taking the drug with alcohol.
- Double-check the provided leaflet and the date of expiration prior to taking your tablets. Do NOT take the expired pills.
Taking nitroglycerin or other substances containing nitric oxide while using Zudena is strictly prohibited because it may cause a rapid decrease of the blood pressure leading to a potentially fatal outcome.
Allergy to any of the components present in the drug’s composition is a sufficient reason to switch to another medication or discontinue the treatment. In order to evade any allergic reactions notify your physician about all types of the reactions that you have experienced.
Postoperative patients, people suffering from chronic heart diseases, or certain hepatic and/or renal diseases should take the drug with great care. Any noticeable negative reaction detected in people suffering from these diseases may become a sufficient point for seeking quality medical help.
Virtually all adverse reactions that may appear as a consequence of the therapy have been meticulously studied. Years of treatment with the drug’s main active ingredient have shown that the frequency of undesired effects’ occurrence in various categories of patients is sufficiently low. The majority of the negative symptoms that may be experienced when taking the therapeutic agent does not last long and may be expected to disappear without the doctor’s intervention.
Nevertheless, if one of the symptoms lasts longer than expected, increases or seems threatening, you should immediately seek help from your doctor.
Negative outcomes that may happen while taking the medication include nasal pain, moderate skin reactions, and vomiting. Less frequent effects include abnormally prolonged or painful erection, nausea, short-time dizziness, difficulties with breathing, and swelling of the throat.
These negative effects should be considered with special thoroughness in patients with penile deformities, penile implants, chronic heart diseases, and any form of hypertension.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.